The Ladies Room

Monday, January 16, 2006

Nell Taliercio - Telecommuting Expert & Affiliate Marketer

Nell is a great friend of mine and I'm excited to brag about her. :)
Tell us about your businesses.


I’m an affiliate marketer and currently have several information websites. A couple of them are:

www.TelecommutingMoms.com – which is a website for all your telecommuting needs for moms. It takes you through resumes and cover letters, interviews, job leads, networking and much more. Plus it has a very active message board and blog.

www.NellNews.com
– this is the newest website in which I report on affiliate marketing for moms. I offer tips for the beginner, adsense tips, promoting your businesses and much more. In the future I’ll be offering free ecourses and reports and hopefully will be using some audio on the website too. I’ve found a lot of success with affiliate marketing and wanted to share my tips with other moms. There is nothing quite like passive income streams – such as affiliate
marketing!

Nell, tell us about any freebies and special offers you have available.

The newest goodies can be found at NellTaliercio.com. I have business freebies and telecommuting freebies there as well as product reviews and other goodies. You can also find my telecommuting tips for free by signing up for www.TelecommmutingAnswerLady.com and my affiliate marketing tips at www.NellNews.com . I always have things in the works so if you want to keep up to date with that check out my blog at NellTaliercio.com/blog

What are two products or resources you can't live without in your business

Mom Masterminds – Mom Masterminds is a business coaching program for moms in business. I’ve been a member since August of 2004. I would be no where CLOSE to where I am right now had it not been for Mom Masterminds. I’m so thankful I joined when I did.

xSitepro – I’m an affiliate marketer and being so I have quite a few websites. Most affiliate marketers eventually have a nice handful of websites for promoting products. That being said it isn’t always easy to build and maintain many sites and I was feeling overwhelmed with it all. That was until I started using xsitepro! I now love building my websites and find it even easier to maintain them too! I could not live without my xsitepro now ;) It’s an affiliate marketers dream!

What's your best advice for someone just starting out in online business?

Join Mom Masterminds ;) They are closed for now, but will reopen their doors at some point. You can join the free ecourse and be updated as soon as they open their doors.

If you aren’t interested in a coaching group my advice is as follows:

Stay focused on one business until it’s successful. Only then should you add another business into the mix.

Build a newsletter list RIGHT AWAY. As soon as you start your website or business, you should add a newsletter to the mix.

Write articles and do it now! Don’t sit on an article for weeks because you just cant get it perfect. It doesn’t need to be perfect. I have some tips for writing articles here: Easy Article Writing Tips

Outsource and Automate your business. Even when starting out you need to do these things. Even if you only outsource an hour a month that will be very worth it. My advice is to get rid of the projects you HATE or just aren’t very good at. If you’re dreading a project for your business, then why suffer through it when you can get someone who is good at it and loves to do it? And you can automate your blog posts and newsletters…I’m having a lot of fun with automation now! It frees up so much time!

You can learn more about my business tips and advice for affiliate marketing at: www.NellNews.com

And, check out Free Reprint Articles by Nell Taliercio

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home