The Ladies Room

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Stacie Mahoe - All About Fastpitch


Hi Stacie! Tell us about your businesses.

My main business is http://www.allaboutfastpitch.com/. Basically it is a website providing a number of fastpitch softball tips, drills, and resources. I started this website about 2 years ago.

I also built http://www.my-custom-silicone-bracelet.com/ to provide information about this hot trend! Get ideas for your own custom silicone bracelet, get general information about silicone bracelets, and also find out how to order one of your own!

A new project of mine is http://www.the-personalized-baby.com/. Babies are so precious and surely something to be celebrated. The Personalized Baby features great personalized baby gifts to welcome any new life into this world. Find a extra special gift for the newborn in your life at The Personalized Baby.

808 Blue Pitbull (http://www.808bluepitbull.com/) is one more project of mine. This is more of a hobby than anything though. Basically it’s an avenue to post pictures of our dogs online. It’s also an easy way for people to find our contact information. We often get asked about puppies when people see our dogs, but of course, we don’t have an endless supply of puppies. This website was built so that people we meet can easily find our information later and stay up to date on any new puppies that may become available. It’s also a way for us to show people that these dogs are not always terrible creatures. We want to share the positive experience we have with these dogs.

I also have a WAHM Blog (http://websitewahm.blogspot.com/) where other women can read about my WAHM adventures and learn about things that have worked for me so that they can possibly apply it to their business as well.

Do you have any recent news, products, a new launch, freebies, etc.

I offer a free membership as AllAboutFastPitch.com which entitles members to receive additional fastpitch softball tips on an ongoing basis via e-mail. Members also get to read all Fastpitch Interviews I do before they’re even posted to the website.

I’m also working on a new section for AllAboutFastPitch.com that will feature different fastpitch products and links to buy these products. Right now it’s a work in progress, but it should be up and ready to view next month.

What are your absolute favorite products or resources you can't live without in your business (or have helped you the most)?

The two things that come to mind immediately are Mom Masterminds and http://www.moms.Aweber.com ! Mom Masterminds has been absolutely crucial to my online business development. There is no way I’d be where I am now if it wasn’t for MM. Aweber has also been absolutely key in being able to offer the free fastpitch membership that I have at AllAboutFastPitch.com ~ I’m so glad that I’m not using a freebie auto responder service. But again, I would have never known about Aweber if it weren’t for MM ~ so props to Mom Masterminds once again.

What's your best advice for someone just starting out in online business (getting traffic, article marketing, networking, etc.)?

Learn about SEO BEFORE building your webpages, otherwise you’ll find yourself re-doing everything. I know this probably sounds like overkill, but if you’re just starting out, that is the BEST time to join Mom Masterminds. I really truly think MM is the best resource for making your online business a success.

Find Free Reprint articles by Stacie-Mahoe here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home