The Ladies Room

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Corrie Petersen

Hi Corrie! Tell us about your businesses.
I have 2 home businesses. I market safe, non-toxic products with the Health Freedom Team at http://works.healthfreedomteam.com/. I have been with them for 5 years. My favorite product is all of our cleaners. They protect my children from the toxic chemicals that can harm them.

My husband and I own Heavenly Crosses. We make and sell Disciple's Cross necklaces, keychains, andzipper pulls. We also do fundraisers for many organizations. Our website is http://www.heavenlycrosses.com/ We opened shop 2 years ago. My favorite product with is the pink necklace. It's so beautiful and they are unique and great.

Do you have any recent news, products, a new launch, freebies, etc.
Heavenly Crosses is offering 3 cross necklaces for $20.

What's your best advice for someone just starting out in online business (getting traffic, article marketing, networking, etc.)?
If you are just getting started with an online business, don't give up.

It can take anywhere from 6 months to a year to get it off the ground. You really need to do a lot of advertising and networking. A great place to do that is Ryze

You can network there and you can learn so much. Writing articles and blogging is another great way to get your name out.

Find Free Reprint articles by Corrie Petersen here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home