The Ladies Room

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Diana Walker, Sunrider Group Director

1. Tell us about your business. What do you offer? When did you start?

My business is Sunrider Chinese Herbal Foods and educating people on natural, vibrant healthy lifestyles. My websites are http://www.diana2.com and http://opp.sunrider.com/vitalityplus

I started in 1996, just using and enjoying the Sunrider products. I started sharing with others, and within months it grew to a large income, just from sharing in the evening and on weekends. In 2003 I was able to leave my full-time government job to be home with my son, and continue my business from home. This was a dream come true. In 2003 I started to really bring my business online, rather than in-person, home parties. My favorite ways to connect with people are over the internet and by telephone.

I also have my blog at http://www.wahmhealthwealth.blogspot.com where I love to share about my family and my adventures in being a Work At Home Mom.

2. Do you have any recent news, products, a new launch, freebies, etc.

I am privileged to have earned an all-expense-paid Carribbean Cruise to Jamaica, Cancun and Cayman Islands in February 2006, with 350 other top North American Sunrider Leaders and Drs. Tei Fu and Oi Lin Chen, founders of Sunrider International. Photos are at http://diana2.powerfulintentions.com/album/784

3. What are your absolute favorite products or resources you can't live without in your business (or have helped you the most)?

#1 MomMasterminds - I felt totally lost and overwhelmed on the internet before I found the wonderful mentoring of Alice Seba and Kelly McCausey, founders of Mom Masterminds. The mentoring and the community spirit that is provided within this online group is beyond description. The door has been temporarily closed to new members, but you can put yourself on a waiting list. I’d highly recommend that you do so, if you are looking for success online.

#2 Easy Article Marketing I set myself the goal of writing articles months ago, but I kept procrastinating. It was only after I purchased the Easy Article Marketing course with Nicole Dean and Kelly McCausey, that I finally got the confidence to write my first article. It is so wonderful to have Nicole as my coach and mentor. The suggestions she made were so clear and crisp, and made my article much more professional. Also, I found that the templates that Kelly provides in the course are remarkably helpful, and work wonders in helping me to put my thoughts down on paper, instead of keeping them all in my head!

4. What's your best advice for someone just starting out in online business?

My best advice is to network with and learn from like-minded people. My journey has taken me from not even knowing what html or SEO meant 2 years ago, to becoming pretty knowledgeable today.

I am always willing to learn, and I feel I have been so privileged to find MomMasterminds . I think that membership in Mom Masterminds, with the powerful mentoring available, has been the single most important key to my online business success. I am still learning, but the encouragement of the other members is what keeps me going.

Find article by Diana here -
http://www.ladypens.com/profile/Diana-Walker/278

1 Comments:

  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger Monty Loree said…

    Great post I like your info.
    Please look at my website for active stock trading

    TraderZone is a great product that is making people up to `% per day return on their money , working from Home.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home