The Ladies Room

Friday, March 10, 2006

Tricia Kvidt - Cozy 4 Candles

Hi Tricia! Tell us about your businesses.

I am a candle distributor. I sell Mia Bella Candles and other gourmet products. This includes 16 oz pillars, votives, 16oz jar candles, natural soaps, body wash and car freshner. I started late sept 05.

http://www.cozy4candles.net/ and http://www.cozy4candles.scent-team.com/ is where my business information can be found.

Do you have any recent news, products, a new launch, freebies, etc.

Our newest launch is the 16 oz pillars. There are 4 different scents. These soy pillars are incredible and smell outstanding. All our candles are soy/veg natural wax. triple scented so the scent is smelled from beginning to end.

My free offer the first 10 purchases of 16 oz soy pillar or 16 oz candle will receive a free Mia Bella natural soap bar. I have replaced my store soap with the natural soap. This soap is awesome and once you have tried it, you will not go back to store soap again.

What's your best advice for someone just starting out in online business?

If anyone is looking to start a business online, I would suggest be very patient. It can start up really slow. But once you start advertising getting your URL out for people to surf - the hits will start coming in. Most people are just interested in seeing what you are selling.

My experience getting that 1st customer is the hardest. But once you get someone to try your product and they like it - the word of mouth can be better than any advertising. People trust their friends and family, even when they don't know you they will buy from you. For the holidays I gave candles and soap products to my friends and family. They love them so much. I have had repeat customers just from doing this.

Read Tricia Kvidt's free reprint articles on LadyPens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home