The Ladies Room

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Jeanette Fisher of Joy to the Home

Hi Jeanette! Tell us about your businesses.

Our Queen Anne Victorian home taught me more about interior design than I cared to learn at the time. I studied interior design in college and thought I knew it all until we redesigned our 1878 home pictured at www.joytothehome.com. When we remodeled our kitchen in 1986, it felt terrible!

Since the kitchen disater, I've researched how our interior design detail choices affect our emotions, I now create homes for glorious living and top-dollar sales. My business, Joy to the Home, includes teaching others about Design Psychology for happiness and well being plus how to use redesign and home staging. Besides presenting teleseminars and seminars, and selling books, I speak for the Learning Annex and teach college courses.

Do you have any recent news, products, a new launch, freebies, etc.

Sell Your Home for Top Dollar-FAST! Design Psychology for Redesign and Home Staging sold out twice. The book just got a facelift and updated materials for the second edition. You can get a free ebook "Design Psychology for Selling Houses" at http://sellfast.info.

Other freebies: "What IS Design Psychology?" http://designpsych.com
"Turn Your Credit Burdens into Wealth Building Tools" helps real estate investors finance multiple properties and first-time home buyers get a mortgage. http://worryfreecredit.com

What are your absolute favorite products or resources you can't live without in your business (or have helped you the most)?

The one program I miss the absolute most when I use another computer: ShortKeys. I don't know how I ever lived without it! Too bad they don't have an affiliate program, I'd spend a lot of time marketing this time saver!

What's your best advice for someone just starting out in online business?

Ask for help. I constantly help beginning authors so they avoid the mistakes I made. Get referrals for great teleclasses before you sign up through a high-pitched sales letter. I have wasted over ten grand on bogus book marketing schemes, seminars, and teleclasses. On the other hand, some of the teleclasses I took were gems! Don't sign up to 1shoppingcart though an affiliate that won't walk you through the program!

Read Jeanette Fisher's free reprint articles on LadyPens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home