The Ladies Room

Friday, March 31, 2006

Niki Jackson of Cinnamon Creations


Tell us about your business. What do you offer?

Hi ! My name is Niki Jackson and I am the owner of Cinnamon Creations - Country & Primitive Art & Crafts.

Cinnamon Creations is a country & primitive home decor online store specializing in hand-made decor and crafts. Each product is created for different rooms in the home such as my hand-stitched pillows which look great on a chair in your bedroom!

As well as offering home decor products I also invite you to learn about how to decorate your own home in the country or primitive style. There are photo galleries of ideas for each room in your home as well as articles on how to achieve the rustic look and other decorating guides: http://www.cinnamoncreations.co.uk/ideas.php

Do you have any recent news, products, a new launch, freebies, etc.
I've just re-launched my blog where I discuss country and primitive home decorating and surviving a home-based business. I would love you to stop by and leave me a comment: http://www.nikijackson.net/blog/

What are your absolute favorite products or resources you can't live without in your business (or have helped you the most)?
I would say my favourite all time resource has to be Mom Masterminds. I came across the site in August 2005 when I was struggling to learn about internet marketing and how I could expand my business.

Mom Masterminds has been such a huge blessing to me, I am learning all the time and the support there is amazing, I am very grateful to be a part of this wonderful resource.

What's your best advice for someone just starting out in online business (getting traffic, article marketing, networking, etc.)?
I would say the no. 1 important thing is getting support, it is so tough doing it alone, having someone or a group of people to keep you going through the tough times is so valuable.

The second thing has to be learning, learn all you can about internet business and action what you learn.

Stop by Niki's site here:

Cinnamon Creations


Link to your articles at LadyPens.
http://www.ladypens.com/profile/Niki-Jackson/38

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home