The Ladies Room

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Nicole Bandes of Nature Made EZ

Hi Nicole! Tell us about your businesses.

My Name is Nicole Bandes. I am a natural health coach. I work with individuals to educate them on how to choose the right nutritional supplements and alternative therapies to meet their own unique needs.

Specifically, I work with Nature’s Sunshine products, a network marketing company that has been in business for almost 35 years and has over 500 products so there is something for everyone. I started working with Nature’s Sunshine about 6 years ago when I was tired of feeling sick and tired and poor. While I am not getting “rich”, I have been able to establish a solid income that allows me to stay at home with my 2 boys and husband.
http://www.naturemadeez.com/ is my website. At my site you can stay updated on the latest health tips and natural supplement research. You can also learn about my consultation services and purchase Nature’s Sunshine Products.

I also have a couple of squidoo lenses that allow me to focus in on a health topic and provide ongoing updates.
Uncovering the Truth about Natural Health Supplements keeps viewers up to date on natural supplement research.
Benefits of Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids focuses specifically on articles and research related to this critical supplement.
Natural Health for Women provides links to relevant research and articles as well as books related to women’s natural health.

Do you have any recent news, products, a new launch, freebies, etc.

At this time, I am offering a free 20 minute health consultation by phone for anyone that signs up with a free Nature’s Sunshine membership. Check out my consultations page for more information.

What are your absolute favorite products or resources you can't live without in your business (or have helped you the most)?

I can’t live without Vistaprint business cards! They are so inexpensive and offer very high quality. This company allows you to get a premium full color card at the cost of a black on white card from your office supply store.

What's your best advice for someone just starting out in online business?

My best advice for a newbie getting started in the internet world would be to have patience and find a unique way to market. Once a specific advertising method has been used too much, it loses its effectiveness. Of course, if you have the ability to write, and your business topic lends itself well, then write, write, write!

Read Nicole Bandes free reprint articles on LadyPens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home