The Ladies Room

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Terri Seymour of Seymour Products

Hi Terri. Tell us about your business. What do you offer? When did you start?
My name is Terri Seymour and I have been online for several years trying to find my niche. I have started several online businesses, each one doing better than the last as I learned more and gained more confidence. My story proves that if you are persistent and keep on trying, you can succeed.

My first online venture was a craft/gift site called Nature's Touch. I was very inexperienced then and thought all I had to do was put up a website to make money. I have since learned of course, that this is very far from the truth. With my present business, I do see that many beginners still make this mistake.

This site did not seem to fill my need so I joined with a reputable company and tried my hand at MLM. I loved the products, but soon found this was definitely not what I was looking for, so I started my own site, called Web Success Central, an internet marketing site that provided resources, advertising, etc. I did quite well but then because of circumstances in my life, I had to sell.

As soon as I was able, I started another business called My Own Ezine. "MOE" was very successful and I was rolling along fairly well. I wrote and submitted articles, networked on groups and boards, got listed in every directory I could find and published a very successful ezine. I loved "MOE", but it felt like there was still something lacking. I wanted to be able to do more than just internet marketing.

So my husband and I started another business called Seymour Products. We found a couple of good suppliers, and got started. We offer business and home resources. I was able to expand into home decorating, and other areas I have always been interested in. With Seymour Products, we offer others a chance to become a success as well. I love working closely with our distributors and feel totally fulfilled with the personal contact and commitment that goes along with Seymour Products.

I think one of the things that has been a huge help in our success is our personal closeness and commitment to our customers, distributors, visitors. I deal with each one as if they were one of my closest friends (and a lot of them are) I find that the internet opens so many possibilities, it is mind boggling.

Seymour Products is definitely my last stop on the internet because it fulfills everything I have always wanted in a business. http://www.seymourproducts.com

Do you have any recent news, products, a new launch, freebies, etc.
We recently made available our new ebook - How to Market Your Home Business - Offline vs. Online. This ebook has hundreds of resources, ideas, tips and more to help you build your home business online and offline. We are continually adding new ebooks in our ebook store as well, where ebooks are only $1.00 and come with resell rights.

What are your absolute favorite products or resources you can't live without in your business (or have helped you the most)?
I have used many products, resources and such through the years but none of them really stick out. I know Yahoo has been an invaluable tool for me both now and when I first started out. I don't use a lot of programs so most of my work is done manually. If I could find a good article submitter, that would be great!

Note from Nicole: Check out this service, Terri. :)

What's your best advice for someone just starting out in online business (getting traffic, article marketing, networking, etc.)?

Remember this: You can do it if you do not give up! When I first started, I did not even know how to turn the computer on. This was over 10 years ago but I did not give up. If one business did not fulfill all my dreams, I tried another. Do not think if you fail in one business that you will fail in all. A business has to be like a spouse - it can only be a complete success with the right one!

Find more articles by Terri at LadyPens.
http://www.ladypens.com/profile/Terri-Seymour/21

1 Comments:

  • At 3:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would send a new internet walker to an experienced marketing entrepeneur who just in the last days shows figures as this;

    - At one point his site was bringing in $4555 per hour!!
    - His AdSense Videos sold $63,249 in the first 24 hours!
    - On Launch Day his site got more traffic than Napster!
    - His site whopping 5% conversion rate and only 1% refund rate which is practically unheard of on the Internet!
    - Gained Over 2000 people who have bought AdSense Videos already!

    ** The Good News

    There are STILL a few hours left for you to join the AdSense Videos party and grab these videos
    BEFORE the price goes up. The price GOES UP in LESS than 30 hours' time - at 12 noon GMT on
    Tuesday 9th May so grab them RIGHT NOW and start increasing YOUR AdSense earnings:
    http://www.linkbrander.com/go/14749

     

Post a Comment

<< Home