The Ladies Room

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Betty Lynch of My Country Kitchen

Tell us about your business. What do you offer? When did you start?

My Country Kitchen is a menu planning service for the busy person. We prepare 7 main dishes, 7 side dishes, snacks and a dessert and deliver the menu, recipes and grocery list to your email box every Thursday evening. I started My Country Kitchen in August, 2005

Do you have any recent news, products, a new launch, freebies, etc.

My Country Kitchen has free articles, Watkins products, recipes, pet recipes just waiting for you. We add new recipes often, so keep checking back.

What are your absolute favorite products or resources you can't live without in your business (or have helped you the most)?

My online friends who are so knowledgably about online business. I've learn so much just reading people's posts.

What's your best advice for someone just starting out in online business (getting traffic, article marketing, networking, etc.)?

My advice would be to network with others, write articles, give away freebies. People do business with people they know.

Grab some of Betty's articles at http://www.ladypens.com/myarticles/Betty-Lynch/232

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home