The Ladies Room

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

KC Gagne of Connecting Rainbows

Hey KC. I've known you for years, so I'm excited to share you with everyone here. Tell us about yourself.

I started Connecting Rainbows in March 2005 as a way to group all of my direct sales businesses and affiliate marketing programs into one place. As time went on, I gave up on the direct sales and my website became more focused on the life balance issues that work at home moms face. I'm still trying to figure that one out myself. LOL! My goal is to give women the time management skills and the resources to work their business and still have time for themselves and their families.

While I worked on my own website, I began assisting other work at home moms with their website needs. I started designing personal Ryze pages, creating banners and helping with business web sites. One thing led to another and the Website Solutions subdivision of Connecting Rainbows was born. I offer my technical skills to other work at home moms who want to utilize the internet for their business, but don't know how. Since most work at home moms are on a budget, I offer free consultations, affordable rates and payment plans.

Do you have any recent news, products, a new launch, freebies, etc.
My two most recent launches are the WAHMshop featuring W.A.H.M. apparel and the Connecting Rainbows Bookshelf. The bookshelf only contains five star weight loss books right now, but will be expanding to other subjects.

What are your absolute favorite products or resources you can't live without in your business (or have helped you the most)?
If it weren't for the awesome women at the showmomthemoney network on Ryze, I would probably still be banging my head against the wall waiting for a direct sales miracle. My peers on this network helped me to realize my goals and also gave me the confidence and support I needed to get things moving in the right direction.

What's your best advice for someone just starting out in online business (getting traffic, article marketing, networking, etc.)?
Don't try to buy a mansion when all you need is an apartment. I get very frustrated when I hear about people spending a fortune on web hosting and other resources when they don't need to. A little time spent on education can save a lot of money!

What is your number one question about online business, getting traffic, networking, affiliate programs or article marketing?
I don't have any right now. Any question I have is always quickly answered by searching for articles on LadyPens.com or by posting on the showmomthemoney network! :)

Find articles by KC at LadyPens: http://www.ladypens.com/profile/K-c--Gagne/43

1 Comments:

  • At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great interview and site you have here! certainly very empowering for businesswomen and potential businesswomen out there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home