The Ladies Room

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Sue Seward of eCommerceHomeBiz.com


Hi Sue! Tell us about your business.

I'm a home business developer and have been earning an income from home online since 1996.
I have several companies that I refer people to depending on their individual needs and interest.
http://www.eCommerceHomeBiz.com

Do you have any recent news, products, a new launch, freebies, etc.

My most recent news is that I reached the 20K level in XanGo.
http://www.WeTeachCashFlow.com

What are your absolute favorite products or resources you can't live without in your business?

The most valuable resource of course has been the Internet. I have built relationships with people I meet online and have built my business up to a high four figure a month residual income and growing every month. I work when I want, choose who I work with, take off when I want and even make money while I'm sleeping because I have a team of over a 100 people in Australia and when they are working I'm sleeping!

What's your best advice for someone just starting out in online business?

Networking is the #1 key. Building relationships with people you meet online. That means getting on the telephone with them and starting the relationship. I've met many of my team members online and in person at events and have build some long term relationships
with people all over the US, Canada and the world all from the comfort of my home!

Grab some of Sue's articles here -
Free Reprint Article by Sue Seward

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home