The Ladies Room

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Michelle Dunn

Hi Michelle! Tell us about your businesses.

I am a writer of business books on how to make money collecting money. Ihave 5 books published on this topic, including "Starting a CollectionAgency" and "Become the Squeaky Wheel". I offer consulting and speaking aswell. I started writing in 2000 and have been writing full time for oneyear. Prior to writing full time, I was a bill collector for 17 years andstarted and ran my own collection agency for 8 years. I have just finisheda second edition to "Starting a Collection Agency" and also just finished"The Ultimate Book of Credit & Collections" for Entrepreneur Press to bereleased in 2006. My website is http://www.michelledunn.com/ and I also have a 9year old community that I created called Credit & Collections http://www.credit-and-collections.com/ for business and credit professionals tonetwork and learn from each other. I now have over 800 members and it isgrowing every day!

Do you have any recent news, products, a new launch, freebies, etc.

I have just released "Become the Squeaky Wheel" which is a great guide for business owners who want to have good paying customers, and want to collectthe money their customers owe them. It is available on my site and onamazon.com. I will be releasing the Second Edition of "Starting aCollection Agency" and Entrepreneur Press will be releasing "The Ultimate book of Credit & Collections" in 2006. I am very excited about both books.

What are your absolute favorite products or resources you can't live without in your business (or have helped you the most)?

Self publishing books by Dan Poynter and marketing books by Jay Conrad Levinson. Coffee, and inspiring stories of successful women.

What's your best advice for someone just starting out in online business (getting traffic, article marketing, networking, etc.)?

Learn all you can about websites, blogs, and online marketing before you start. Read Entrepreneur magazines, books and talk to others who have experience online. Then, create a plan and write it down, and follow it!

Find Free Reprint articles by Michelle Dunn here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home