The Ladies Room

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Need Content?

I am very pleased to tell you about a brand new site where you can get articles that you can edit and change at will and put them on your blogs, websites or send them in your newsletters. The only think you can't do with them is submit the articles to article directories.

The price is ridiculously cheap and the articles are very well written. You'll see my shiny face smack dab in the middle of the page with my testimonial.

Check out MOM CONTENT here.

Nicole

3 Comments:

  • At 3:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We are looking for content on Contemporary Art. If you write on art please contact us.

     
  • At 3:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would like to have my art work reviewed in an online newspaper or art blog if possible.

     
  • At 3:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To Brad - please email me from my blog for a review of your work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home